MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The difference between Ju Jitsu and BJJ?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
Man, youre starting to piss me off.
Good. Then get yourself some real knowledge. Grow up and let your balls drop.
Quote:
Im telling this guy not to waste his time on a pethetic martial art when it comes to fighting,
If that "pethetic" martial art didn't exist, neither would BJJ. Do you get my point now?
Quote:
if he wants a more non realistic martial art then he should go ahead and do JJJ,
Or become a Pro-Wrestler. Guess what? He'd still end up in better physical condition and skill to be able to handle himself against 90% of the average people he would run into on a regular basis.
Quote:
and yea im a kid but that no an excuse,
Exactly... Just because you are 13 do you think I'm going to be nice if you're being ignorant, or grossly stating stupid things?
Quote:
i know about mma alot more then most people,
No you don't.
Quote:
when it comes to BJJ i know more then 90% of these forum people.
Ummm... No you don't. Otherwise you would have an idea of BJJ's roots and history. There are a lot of people who practice here on the Forum (myself included) who have been on this earth longer than you. There are also a lot of people who may agree with you on a few things, but they aren't coming to your defense because you are posting your thoughts like an elitist, no-it-all douche. You know just enough to get yourself hurt, and that's worst than knowing nothing at all and being able to admit it.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote