MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #1430 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
Swp, theat pretty much takes care of the SE side of town, at least when I was living there. LMAO...

Spoken, I do remember that, in fact the part of Killingsworth I was living on was too considered the 'hood. I also remeber the 'projects' over in North which they tore down. Do they still have the corner on MLK where the Blazers Boys and Girls club is named after Officer Jackson? I had a few run ins with him.
Yeah the Boys and Girls club is still there, and the police station is still right next to it. The shops right next to the station are still african too except for 2 of em.

And they took away blimpies...

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz