MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2010 Undisputed May 25

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight

JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It may be just me, but I am really into the extra's and not just the gameplay. For example I would LOVE to be able to customize the banner behind your fighter when he is being introduced. I would love entrances and post fight extras. I would also love to be able to already be referred to as a boxer or a wrestler vice having to spend most of the career being referred to as a mixed martial artist until i get my skill way up.

Other improvements are things that Fight Night has. I would like my guy to age as the years go on. I would also like to retire whenever I want. Like Fight Night lets you play forever, it just becomes difficult to win because your skills start going down. And then in the play now your fighters rating will stick when he was at his peak in career.

What can I say I am a sucker for extras in games. I have always enjoyed lots of customization and cutscenes, etc...

no man i totally understand what you mean

i think the game does look better, i expect there will be heaps of new moves and if that head movement is done properly - im sold!
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote