MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Love This Board.

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
im sad to see you post like this Damone since you pretty much build this forum with your vast mma knowledge over the years. I have always learned something from your posts,this stuff aside, and i hope you get what ever it is out your system that causeing this. I hope to read another re-watch soon!
IM still in shock from his Diego beats Bj Penn at 170 comment... And then saying Bj is going to gas and Diego would beat him because of that...

Quickly forgetting the former Champ of 170....

And after getting flat out destroyed in every aspect of the game but 15 pounds will easily change ALL that right?...

Still lost on that knowledge

PUT A 100 pounds of weights on his back and he will make Diego look like a joke STILL.... But 15 pounds of muscle is your argument?.... Serious?

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote