MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Grizzly Bears Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
im trying to get my walk around weight to like 215 so i can fight at 205, but im looking to build some muscle at the same time.
for sure, I would say if your as active as my bro, he said to just always run and what he does, is work out one part of his body all day, and just keep shocking your muscles with different shit each week.

Never just have the same routine because your muscles wont be challenged and your wasting your time. Im sure you know or heard of this.

Thats what he recommended if you want to start losing weight run a lot more and work out different parts of your body each day, and keep hitting the weights, always do squats or run before Any work out... It releases your natural steroid (testosterone)

Which im prob blabbing about shit u already know lol

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote