MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chuck, Shogun, or Wanderlei

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organik
i dont care what anyone says... wanderlei and shogun are far more well rounded then chuck liddell...shogun is crazy young.. and if wanderlei didnt end up fighting heavyweights his pride record would still be near perfect other then his 1 loss to Arona....honestly... do you think liddell could have went 3 rounds with MarkHunt??? or CroCop?? Wanderlei KO'd Fujita(Ironhead) and i think ironhead would prolly KO liddell..

ppl really look down on wanderlei cause of his loss to cro cop.. but like it was said.. to win.. he had to KO him quick.. cause he wasnt gonna be fighting a stand up fighter in the next round so he had to be fresh.. unfortunately he didnt fight to his potential.. but HE WAS the last middleweight in the OpenWeight Tournament
I agree. Great post, repped.

brownpimp88 is offline   Reply With Quote