MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is the # 1 fighter at 185

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
Split
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!

Split is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level now
Guys the question is whos the best, not who you like the most... personally i dont like Filho's fighting style, which is the exact same as Arona.. Those guys arent brothers, but they sure fight and look the same way.. super body built, agressive strikes and agressive takedowns, then control ur opponent all the way down the ground. But like it or not, both of them are strong, and their style has proven to be hard to beat.

A. Silva is great standing up, his guard is pretty strong(i think he calls it the spider guard?), but no way hes that dominant against a guy like filho. If hes smart, the best he can do would be some kind of Arona vs Silva 2, and that wasnt one sided at all.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote