MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sasahara plans to augment DREAM with Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia.

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
UFC on VHS
Lightweight

UFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
haha yea they fell off the face of the planet after their Fedor fight. No one cares anymore and rightfully so.
They were still somewhat relevent after that I mean everyone loses to Fedor. After Sylvia got KOd by Mercer and after Arvloski got KOd they fell off the face of the earth.

To be honest though I would like to see both of them in Dream. You can get away with things in Japan that would make both of these guys better if you know what I mean.

- Mark "The Hammer" Coleman
UFC on VHS is offline   Reply With Quote