MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anti virus/spyware?

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
truebluefan
Megaweight

truebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Well I still am getting it, I ran my security program in safe mode and now my O.S. is acting funny, the security program found no issues but I know there must be one. The window as explained earlier opens some program that is trying to run a virus scan it allows me to close the window but i run Vista and it wants to save the window often times returning to the page, however I still have not located where this issue is coming from on my computer. I will follow the above instructions it seems I'm gong to have to call the computer manufacturer and have them assist me with getting the O.S. back to its original version, it appears as like Windows 2000 as opposed to the Vista theme???
I ran in sage mode before doing the steps I posted. I found nothing as well, yet as you can see, it was there.