MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #1905 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
The swplets eat it on crackers, but if you put it on a baguette HONG HONG HONG (french laugh) it's the breakfast of warriors. IMHO. Poutine is probably a better warrior breakfast, but I wouldn't know how to make it even if I could get cheese curds (WTF are cheese curds again?) The smaller swplet will get a spoon and go to town, and I'll be like, "It isn't pudding!!" and then the bigger swplet goes for the double-leg.

The house is quiet except for the dishwasher and I'm drinking a beige Russian (coffee, milk, vodka, Kahlua, ghey I know).

Tomorrow is one of my more eventful workout days, probably running earlier, then karate, then MMA combination, which is a big class with all ages, including people's small toddlers outfitting themselves with stray sparring gear and lurching around the gym LOL!

Sig Credit to Toxic