MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #302 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
I was having trouble finding something to watch to put me to sleep that i have not already seen so I DL a book on tape (polgara the sorceress, a book to read after the series i mentioned in the OP) as the Book on tape started I was OMG this is horrible the guy is doing the voices for everyone male female ect.. plus he was pronouncing the names wrong which was absolutely pissing me off but I still continued on and after a bit it started growing on me and then after that I really started enjoying the book on tape.

I think I would like it even more if I DL a book on tape that I have not already read so I dont have the people in the book already mapped out in my head as to what they sound like, but all in all I think I am a big fan of these books on tape for when I cant actually pick up a book and read it.

anyone else ever try audio books?

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote