MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Grizzly Bears Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
TheGrizzlyBear
Invictus Maneo
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

TheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level now
Tuesday I took off from work early to take care of some things at the bank...except I got to the bank 5min before it closed...and it was closed.... So I went to the gym 3 hours earlier then I usually do.

I started working on my double leg, just shooting over and over again, its coming along better now, wrapped my hands did some footwork drills/shadowboxed... did a few rounds on the heavy bag, Jumped into a boxing "class" its more of like a Boxercise class that the gym runs for people to get into shape, not really technique based but a good workout, did that for half the class then got ready for BJJ, rolled and got my butt kicked (i hate training in a Gi), then took boxing team training...where I basically broke down, We went straight into doing rounds, I sparred this kid, who isn't very good, but I couldn't do anything...it was like i was afraid to get hit or something, i was backing up and getting smashed against the ropes...and its the 2nd time ive done this against him... and the first time was HIS first time sparring...

I was ready to quit after that, I took my gloves and headgear off, weighed myself (lost 5lbs that day 242-237 still at 237.5) and took off, i was pissed i still am pissed... I hate boxing. plain and simple.