MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey guys new to the forum.

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoChop View Post
hey guys sorry but I really need to ask a question to someone via PM and I cant.

.=[[[[[

is there any other way, because im sure getting 50 via spam is not allowed in this forum and I dont want to break any rules.

okay seriously i stop now lol.

Fine, i'll ask the question here and hopefully someone will reply =]. I have a judo tournament coming up in two weeks. And was wondering, how can I squeeze as much out of myself as Ican in these final two weeks? I dont want a "dont overtrain" answer because my body can handle it i think, and I want to know a hardcore routine i can do before tournaments to give me that extra "edge" kinda thing -D
You can send PM's after you post a bit more.

And as for the workout. Overtraining is a real thing. You can certainly train more in the next 2 weeks, but don't exhaust yourself! I haven't done any hardcore Judo though so I will leave the rest up to someone who knows more about this topic. Good luck with the tournament!

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote