MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you think about this rule?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
jmacjer
Flyweight

jmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to behold
What do you think about this rule?

Quote:
#7 YOU MUST post in plain, discernable, correctly spelled and capitalized English! Repeated failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. Threads that contain posts with poor grammar (regardless of whose it is) are subject to being locked.
Funny thing is I've never read this forum's rules so there could already be one similar. Anyway, I got this off dsmtalk.com, another forum I frequently lurk. At first I thought this was a real pain in the ass when it came to posting, but it didn't take long for me to really start appreciating it.

Now, it's the only DSM forum I visit because of this rule. This site is not bad at all compared to most, but when someone writes one long sentence with no capitals, I usually hit the "back" button.
jmacjer is offline   Reply With Quote