MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 5 K-1 Fighters of All Time?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by King JLB View Post
Well it can be argued that his height is his best friend. I would like to know how far he'd go if he was 6 inches shorter...

That being said, I know HMC is taller and not nearly as good, but I still feel that Semmy wouldn't be ranked as highly if he didn't have such a tremendous reach advantage. He is a great fighter, but is he as technically skilled as Hoost? Hug? Aerts?
His body natur is built perfectly thats always an advantage! He doesn't even look very ripped at all or well trained but he gets it done every time. I think his skill set is tremendous but I never thought that he would just walk through Badr Hari like he did last year. And now he is the only WGP fighter who managed it to win the GP 4 times, only Hoost achieved that too.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote