MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed ships more than 3.5 Million units

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
I can safely say that I will not be purchasing 2010, 'cause 2009 was the most repetitious game I've ever played.
I am willing to give it a try. I agree that once you reached the top of career mode you fought the same few fighters countless times. I think that what they need to do to prevent this is allow the player to switch weight classes like Fight Night allows you.

It was THQ's first go at the game and of course it has much room for improvement. I am hoping that they build a lot from the original game.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote