MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anti virus/spyware?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2010, 03:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by klamathtech View Post
Okay. I own a high end professional computer and network repair business.

I have several clients that are MMA CRAZY and post here and other places.

THIS SITE HOSTS VIRUSES!!! PERIOD. Be them Ads, redirecting links or whatever, THIS SITE IS INFECTING PEOPLE. I have absolute proof and logs to prove it.

AND HERE IS THE SCARY PART-- NO ANTIVIRUS WILL CATCH THESE BEFORE THEY HAVE ALREADY INFECTED YOU IN SOME WAY. It may find part of it, but these are multi part infections. They are pretty nasty. 6-8 on my personal "you are f-ed" scale.

Explanation?:
2 very known clients of mine have been in with their computers about 4-5 times each to have this "Fake Antivirus ROOTKIT Virus" taken off of their computers that has come from THIS site. For those of you that do not know what a rootkit is, it takes ahold of your system and installs it's friends like KEYLOGGERS (verified in last repair) and other things. These are usually transmitted by ADS and POPUPS. Some of these are on timers and will not pop until you have been on the site for a while.

If this virus popped up on your screen, YOU ARE INFECTED. That is all it takes. It just has to pop up on your screen. Look down at your clock. Do you see a "shield" that wasn't there before? Everytime you restart your computer after that, it will get WORSE and invite more friends in...

Malwarebytes takes care of most of them but not this one. The only way I have been able to fully remove the virus (rootkit) is to backup files and reinstall. We have run everything from Combofix to malwarebytes to avast/avira/kaspersky and it will not remove all of it... Safe mode lets the programs run, but still will not get all of it. This is after months of dealing with this virus... plus with the KEYLOGGER portion, you really need to reload and change EVERY PASSWORD YOU HAVE!

Now you dont just want to "fix" a virus that installed a KEYLOGGER on your system?

Oh and chances are if they got a keylog, your bank accounts are now in jeopardy if you bank online. So are any of your passwords you use.

BOTTOM LINE, THIS SITE IS INFECTING PEOPLE WITH VIRUSES THAT TAKE ABOUT $100 TO REMOVE PROFESSIONALLY. AND I AM THE LEAST EXPENSIVE SHOP IN 100mi.

Ask one of my clients.... He caught it 4 times now and it is about $100-125 to reload the machine after each occurrance, his wife is PISSED...

Now I am out of here before I get the damn virus... peace!
You were willing to join the site to post one time, which is basically saying, "MMAF is infecting PC's"?

I'd be willing to bet my bank account that you're in some way, shape, or form, associated with a previously banned member on MMAF.

I've been here for a little while now, and haven't had so much as a hiccup from MMAF.
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote