MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Help finding gym/style for me

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
BlackFlag
MMA Fanatic

BlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enoughBlackFlag will become famous soon enough
well I have to find something very local so my options are somewhat limited, but I do have a good idea of whats around. One place is a kickboxing/brazillian jujutsu place. whats nice about this place is that the first lesson is one on one and it's free. Another place I'm also considering is an Aikido dojo, and I really admire the beauty of this particular style of martial arts plus the first few lessons are free. Now the final option is a street fighting gym which includes something called V-Force and the Kesey fighting system. I don't know much about either of them.

I want to train in a style that's practical and I'm particularly interested in grappling.
BlackFlag is offline   Reply With Quote