In no order...
- Velasquez (so overrated, boring, BROWN PRIDE really?)
- Diego Sanchez (we get it, you like having a douchebag look on your face before you fight, go practice your boxing)
- Lesnar (had 50lbs of muscle on Randy, ugh)
- Anderson Silva (I know, I know I'm a troll or whatever, I watch his fights hoping he gets KTFO'd though)
- Joe Rogan and Dana White.
Really though I don't hate Silva or Lesnar. I just dislike Silva because he's rated the #1 MMA Striker yet he's never faced a top striker? WTF. And Lesnar is just overrated. I like him as an up-and-coming HW who was a perfect stylistic matchup for the HW Champion of the time.