MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are Weights a Must?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #32 (permalink)
CaseyBeast
MMA Fanatic

CaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enoughCaseyBeast will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
That's hardly 'weight training'. I havent seen him using light dumbbells, but kettlebells are not really that heavy.
In fact, the man himself says that weights are not necessary for MMA. He lifted while he was in the army and got very strong and he said that they were not necessary after that.
Body weight is not weight training in my opinion, as i'm sure it is in many others.
Dude are you dumb that means he did weight training.He did plenty of weight training he is good now he doesn't have to do it.the regular exercises maintain his strength.It is better to get a good strength base atleast before if not while you're doing mma.But of course it is not necessary neither is being good at it but you want to right?
CaseyBeast is offline   Reply With Quote