MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #2109 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sparring was lame. It was just drills working off the blitz over and over.

Fortunately prior to that kickboxing was great. It was the usual dynamic floor drills (you move up and down the floor alternately striking and blocking/countering with your partner) and then about 10 1-minute intervals where you could throw whatever combination you wanted, you just had to throw the same one for that increment.

My partner was a tall kid who looks skinny and wimpy but is not. He let me beat him up and was confident enough in my coordination that he threw more intricate and aggressive combinations toward the end of class.

Sig Credit to Toxic