MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Top 10 Fighters In The World

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
I knew i was gonna get some heat for that but I still think Aleks is better than Sylvia, AA, and he is better overall than Hunt. The thing is I think Werdum would lose to AA and Sylvia so thats why I have him #9. Where would you have Aleks?? He can't be lower than #7. The only guys who I think you can argue having ahead of him are Hunt and Werdum. Because i think he would kill Sylvia and AA. And he would obviously beat any of the 205 pounders. Not to mention he is still a really young guy. I think him and Hunt would be a sick fight. I would also like to see a fight with him and Vera. I almost put Vera on the list but he just missed the cut.
I wouldn't say he would rip through AA and Sylvia. Honestly, I wouldn't have aleks on my P4P list, but if it was just heavyweight I would put him behind AA, Sylvia, Hunt and Werdum. He would put up a decent fight against AA, Sylvia and Hunt, but Hunt isn't going to get KO'd and I see him KO/TKO'ing Aleks, AA would be smart and take it the ground and do what Werdum did, and he would probably have the best chance against Sylvia which is a fight that would go either way. Just my two cents, I wasn't giving you heat, I just disagreed. Mind you, you supported your argument so I'll give you props.

brownpimp88 is offline   Reply With Quote