MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Beauty about an Takedown artist!

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Yeah lol khov, I know that he trained in sumo for many years and that he also won tournaments. But I didn't know that sumo involves such kind of throws. I maybe only watched 5-10 Sumo fights in my whole life^^ and all I saw was pushing and pushing by 400lbs guys

But if Sumo involves this kind of throws, then they are probably from Sumo. Nic picture by the way^^

but come on I am not just one of the biggest Machida fans here, I am the biggest

ask me any question you want about him I am like his brother already^^
Sumo is virtually entirely about trips, throws and balance, no? All crucial skills for MMA.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote