Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Gloves

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Genge 
#1 ·
Hello all, bin having problems with my wrists after hitting my heavy bag, i dont wear wraps but my current gloves do ok, but the are quite old and i`m ready for a new pair, and was hopeing someone could tell me which ones to buy?

I was thinking of getting some with the velcro wraps around the wrists, but dont know what make to go for?

I have seen the reebok ones but dont know if they are good enough, I`m uk based if anyone can suggest what to get or what you own yourselfs for heavy bag training..

thanks

#4 ·
Definitly wrap your hands it helps, I can't hit a heavy bag without wrapping or my wrist will be killing me the rest of the day. I don't know anything about rebok gloves, never seen them over here in the US but your best bet is to look to spend a decent amount on them and they will be pretty good. I spent $70 USD on my Triumph United 16oz Thai Gloves, and they take a beating every day and still look and feel brand new.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Hey im looking for a decent set of gloves to hit my 90lb heavy bag around. I live in Canada so i want to purchase Rival boxing gear and was looking at getting RB40 Fitness bag gloves. Im also looking at the RB2 Super bag gloves. But more importantly I have normal size adult male hands and and probably going to buy some 180 mexican wraps as well, what size glove should I buy? Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.