MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - +Shogun+'s Newbie Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by +Shogun+ View Post
Pasta and noodles aren't good for cutting weight. Also, what brand of yogurt? fat free? If so, the only thing to worry about with yogurt is that it contains a lot of sugar, so don't eat too much and make sure everything else you eat doesn't contain much or any sugar.

Not sure what you drink. I drink only water and my protein shakes mixed with 3/4 water, 1/4 2% milk.

Make sure your tuna wraps are on wheat. Wheat is a much better carb than white flour based breads and such.

Looks like your having trouble with finding workouts for the chest area just like I was, going by your training schedule. I'd get a pullup bar. Cheap (40$ for a nice one; Iron Gym Extreme Edition on Amazon.com) and good for lots of different chest, ab and arm exercises.

4 days is way early to see much of anything though. Keep at it.
My tuna wraps are on wheat and I also decided to add a salad in for lunch too. I found that the 1 small wrap wasn't filling me so a low calorie salad did the trick