MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 110: Who do you WANT to win???

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2010, 05:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Cain - I am starting to hate all the fighters from Blackhouse for some reason. Also starting to dislike the Nog fans, and the fact that everybody loves Big Nog is a turn off for me.

Wandy - It's Wandy, WANDY! vs Bisping, BISPING OF ALL PEOPLE!!!

Joe Stevenson - He isnt a great MMArtist but very likeable from a blur collar stand point.

Jardine - But this one is tough for me as I would like to see both guys win a few fights in a row.

Cro-Cop - Only because I hate it when legends lose their last couple of fights to guys that arent all that great. Part of me wants to see Cro-Cop lose this one and then retire, as he clearly isnt the fighter he once was.

Bonnar - I met him in Chicago before when he was training there once. Cool guy. And I want him to do great because I still think he got robbed of his first fight with Forrest Griffin at the TUF 1 finale.

Lytle - But I dont really care who wins this one, I just Lytle as he always bring a good fight.