MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3 vs XBox 360

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cbang
MMA Fanatic

Cbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enoughCbang will become famous soon enough
XBOX 360
All of my friends have xbox360 which we play together on Xbox Live. That's great, because when I had a ps2, they were all playing on Halo.

Xbox has more game choices then playstation does. One of the best selling games out there was Halo 2 and 3. Playstation 2 and 3 does not have that.

Most of the games my friends play (other than halo) can be on Playstation 3, but their all on Xbox Live. :/

Thats why I choose Xbox 360 for the win! Best graphics and no glitching.
The Red Ring of Death is easily repairable too if faulty. What happens when the ps3 has a faulty problem? (I actually don't know that)

Last edited by Cbang : 02-14-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Cbang is offline   Reply With Quote