MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2010 Undisputed May 25

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
DahStoryTella
Bantamweight

DahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By AllDahStoryTella Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
How could you even enjoy '09? It was a complete flop, IMO. I was looking forward to multiplayer, which lagged terribly bad, even after the update. The career is the most repetitious aspect of the game. The only person I can remember fighting in my career as a LHW was Rashad Evans. You have a choice between Evans, Rampage, or Shogun, once you become the LHW champion.

I still own '09, but I hated it. I'm hoping it'll be more of a "collector's item" in the future. If not, it's just a waste of $60.
I enjoyed the gameplay itself. I agree about career being repetitive as hell, and I think the C-A-F was wack as hell (especially compared to the creation abilities on THQ's wrestling games) but the gameplay in general was very nice which is probably what keeps me playing still.

It's the first installment though.

Overall, I don't think it's an amazing game or some shit but it's fun imo.
''You probably thought this was a bright idea, who hit the light switch? Hype shift, this is where it looks like the fight's fixed, tight fist, beat you with the hand that I write with, punchlines that remind Rodney King of the night sticks...''

Last edited by DahStoryTella : 02-14-2010 at 04:55 PM.
DahStoryTella is offline   Reply With Quote