MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Crocop Before Leaving for his UFC Debut.

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Why should CroCop be happy about coming to the UFC? He doesn't really have anyone nearly on his level, so it's not for the competition. He want's to bring Croats some recognition and make a point about the real warriors of MMA. He wants to show UFC fans what a real warrior looks like. The UFC hasn't seen a top 5 heavyweight since Randleman left for PRIDE, Rizzo dropped off of the face of the map and Couture decided to start cutting to 205.

CroCop is going to kick the UFC in the f*cking head and make a point for PRIDE, whether he's doing it openly or not. He's also going to show everyone the ignorance of the American UFC fans.

If there's anyone on here who can explain to me why UFC fans would boo CroCop, please tell me, because I want to hear that load of bullsh*t.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote