MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CD's Love-Hate Station: Thiago Silva.

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
I think he gets pretty overrated, but I don't hate the guy. Put don't care. I think I like his delusional hardcore fans less. They believe he is really a contender but he isn't. His stand up is solid but nothing great, his hands aren't that fast. He was taken down at will against Rashad. And his cardio is below average as seen in a few fights, especially in the Rashad fight.

I'm curious as to why people like him more after that fight? He rocked Rashad, had him hurt, and stood there and shrugged his arms. One of the dumbest things I have seen in MMA in a little while. You could tell he was tired, but when you are losing and rock a guy in the 3rd, you go after them, you don't taunt/showboat...or whatever he was doing.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote