MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 110: Who do you WANT to win???
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Bob Pataki
Velasquez - New talent with a lot more ahead of him, although I prefer Nog as a fighter I just think it's good if another relativeley green heavyweight shows improvement

Bisping - I don't particularly like Bisping and do like Wandy. That's why I want Bisping to win, for Wandy's sake. I don't think he can ever be champion again and he's taken too much damage, I don't like seeing brutal KOs adding up on fighters. However the reason I'm choosing Bisping is because I don't think he can KO Wandy, otherwise I'd be selecting Wandy. In reality I'll be much happier if Wand just smashes Bisping, but I think it will just lead to fights where he'll take yet more damage. So I think a Bisping back step decision could help Wandy towards retirement before he takes one punch too many.

Cro Cop - This is kind of contradictory because he too has taken some serious KOs and punishment, but Rothwell is more dangerous than Bisping in terms of KO power so I want to see Cro Cop LHK Rothwell. Always been a fan of Cro Cop and always will but like Wandy can find it somewhat uncomfortable watching a mere shell of a former beast.

Sotiropolous - Never liked Joe Stevenson and Sotiropolopolous has slick jits.

Bader - Not a fan of Jardine and again want the newer fighter with more promise to have a good run out

Foster - Lytle is fun to watch but again I'm selecting the fresher blood here, I get tired of seeing the same guys lose.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome