MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #177 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 2-15: Had a tooth pulled and the periodontist said no workout till tomorrow.
Tue: rested
Wed: MMA combination class, partner pad work and floor drills (combinations up and down the floor) then we drilled the dell'Arriva sweep. No, I don't give a f8ck whether or not I spelled it right.
Thur: 4 mile run, judo was just drilling side falls, uchikomi, and then seioi nage the rest of the time.
Fri: 4.5 mile run.
Sat: judo, partner throws but all I was allowed was seioi nage. We always warm up with breakfalls and rolls which is awesome. Karate was kicking drills and self-defense, lame in terms of workout.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 02-20-2010 at 03:14 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote