MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KickBoxing Vs. Boxing

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfraq9 View Post
Kickboxer hands down just from the fact that they have more tools at their disposal. No contest IMO.
I fear not the man that practices 1000 kicks once, I fear the man that practices one kick a 1000 times. ~bruce lee

I wanna say the kickboxer generally. But I think it depends on the type of fight, the fighter and a lot of other things. Boxer is probably going to have better hands and movement, but boxing has a lot of holes when defending these "new" strikes they'd face against a kickboxer.

I would love to see klitschko vs bonjasky in a modified K1 bout, although im not sure what the rules would be.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote