MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log II

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
Alright my season is finally over and I'm happy to say I have mt a lot of my goals. One thing that is surprising was that I managed to loose 15 pounds which enabled me to wrestle 160 this season. Last year I was not able to make it out of league but this year I made it to regionals before being eliminated.

Which I'm proud of because I'm one step closer to reaching my goal of making it to state. But actually after talking to a former state champion of ours who graduated last year I have decided to change my goal. Now instead of making it to state my goals to make it to the second day of state. The reasoning behind this I don't want to make it to state and then be like “I've reached my goals, this is enough”. No I have to aim higher, and realistically being a state champion is something I will give my all towards becoming, it isn't realistic. Next year will only be my third year wrestling.

If I can make it to the second day of state it I will prove to myself I'm not only be able to be among the best, its in my ability's to beat them. Also next year I'm going to try to bulk up so I can wrestle 189. And to do this I have recently ordered Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I don't know much about weight lifting so this seems like a good program for me. The crazy thing is I will have to be eating 3000 – 4000 calories a day. That is a butt load,

Anyways I got a week or two before post season, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about freestyle/greco. Should be fun getting thrown on my head.
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote