MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ben Rothwell out with illness.

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I just checked this guy out on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Perosh

He has more fights than the UFC website card gives him credit for, the UFC card on the UFC website says 5 wins 3 losses, when Wiki says he has 10 wins and 5 losses, he also has had 2 past fights in the UFC and lost both.

Interesting fact that he has only ever been the distance once before in all his 15 fights and that was in the UFC against Christian Wellisch which he lost by unanimous decision.

Out of his 10 wins 7 have come by way of submission, 3 TKO, never a KO.

He has won 5 of his last 7 since leaving the UFC and fighting un Australia, only one of these 7 fights has gone out of the first round, and his 2 losses during this spell have both been KO's.

I think he signs are looking good for Mirko, the odds of him winning this Saturday have just been greatly improved and with a bit of luck we could even get to see a classic CroCop head kicks KO

Down side to this is if CroCop dont beat this guy then I can't see how he can stay with the UFC, but I for one really can't see that happening, this has got a CroCop win written all over it

Last edited by KillerShark1985 : 02-18-2010 at 10:29 PM.
KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote