MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2010, 02:41 AM   #2505 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
That wasabi mayo is pretty f8cking spicy. I do make killar sammiches. It's part of my master plan to play the game and subvert the system from within.

We ordered some dry rubs from Weber. the smokey mesquite one lends itself well to pork loin, which is very lean.

I will make sammiches for whoever asks. I heard that's how you curry favor on the site where 12 people are on at peak times.

You got jokes! All this talk about meat is making me want more than just that sammich, plus I can't handle spicy. A little bit ago I was with some buddies at Buffalo Wild Wings and I got dared to try one of the spicy wings, and I literally cried for 5 minutes. It also sapped my appetite, I can't handle spicy AT ALL.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz