MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lower Back Pain

Thread: Lower Back Pain
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2006, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightweightFighter
Hello fellow comrads, I have a problem. The problem is I have been weight lifting and probably with bad form so now resulting in my bearable but yet annoying lower back pain. When I try to use my hips to strike my heavy bag, I can't use full force otherwise it will hurt and it also aches throughout the day but more so when I start my daily weight lifting. I was wondering if any of you know about if hard beds or otherwise "the ground" is better for your back because I heard it could straighten it out. If it does, then I will start sleeping on the ground to help heal my back if it doesn't turn out to be anything serious. I have tried googling but all that came up was bed for sales or bed good for your back.

Also after this experience, I know I will need to get to a gym as so I won't make the same mistakes but money is an issue so I was wondering how much does a gym usually go for and at what age can you join. I am 16 by the way.

And just because I don't want to double thread, is it ok if instead of sprinting and joggin for my cardio, can I do say 30 minutes of jumping ropes instead? I think its really useful because after jumping rope for abour 20 minutes, the next day my calves were aching like crazy.
I was having back problems and went to a chiorpractor.. great results.. took a few treatments but was was much better afterwards then before the injury..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote