MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who's the Best Fighter To not be Ko'd or Tko'd?

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
Keanman
MMA Fanatic

Keanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enoughKeanman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
blah. thats a lame ass tko... he shoulda tapped instead!! haha. i never count it so i just block it from memory, kinda like the forrest fight ;P
He couldn't have tapped. Coleman took Rua down and as he did, Rua turned around and put his arms out to catch himself as he fell. When he did, his forearm snapped like a twig and the ref stepped in. Sad to see him lose like that.

Also, my vote goes to Silva. While a lot of other fighters haven't been ko'd or tko'd, how many of them stood in front of a former champ in a higher weigh class with his hands at his side and said hit me, took the smack and still dominated? Technically he's been TKO'd but not in MMA.

Last edited by Keanman : 02-22-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Keanman is offline   Reply With Quote