MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KickBoxing Vs. Boxing

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyBeast View Post
Are you guys serious?It depends on the skill level of the fighter,If you could add more things to your arsenal why not do it?IMO if the same person could fight himself one having kickboxing and the other boxing the kickboxing would win.
You can't question though, that a BOXER would be ripped to shreds my a skilled kickboxer in a kickboxing match. Hell early in the UFC we all learned that boxers fail miserably in MMA competition against an equally skilled kickboxer.

And in reference to boxing unitized specifically for MMA, meaning ground fighting included in training...see my previous post. Come on dude, boxing's inferiority in MMA competition is basic stuff.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote