MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Velasquez Ready For Title Shot? Dana Agrees

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
No sarcasm. I think Dana would love put BC in with Cain. It's no worse that JDS Gonzaga. They guy has a ton of experience and is the UF. And Dana wants to shut his mouth. The only other option is the bench Cain for 6-9 months.
Roy Nelson is fighting Stephan Struve at UFN 21 on March 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LjStronge View Post
Very interesting division now

Brock
Cain
Mir
Carwin
JDS

Basically 5 guys who are all in contention (or the champ in Brocks case)

Dana says Cain is ready for a shot but carwin and Mir are first, so what is cain going to do?

Wait for Mir/Carwin then Mir/Brock (my opinion )then Cain fights the winner? , that's going to be a lay off for him.

Cain needs to fight in the meantime but you can't give him someone not worthy so it's only JDS for me, but that is a tasty tasty fight and if JDS were to win, CAIN is out od immediate contention.
Cain was going to get the next shot if the winner of Carwin/Mir were to get injured or couldn't get ready for the fight for some reason.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote