MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Velasquez Ready For Title Shot? Dana Agrees

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
No sarcasm. I think Dana would love put BC in with Cain. It's no worse that JDS Gonzaga. They guy has a ton of experience and is the UF. And Dana wants to shut his mouth. The only other option is the bench Cain for 6-9 months.
Roy Nelson is fighting Stephan Struve at UFN 21 on March 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LjStronge View Post
Very interesting division now

Brock
Cain
Mir
Carwin
JDS

Basically 5 guys who are all in contention (or the champ in Brocks case)

Dana says Cain is ready for a shot but carwin and Mir are first, so what is cain going to do?

Wait for Mir/Carwin then Mir/Brock (my opinion )then Cain fights the winner? , that's going to be a lay off for him.

Cain needs to fight in the meantime but you can't give him someone not worthy so it's only JDS for me, but that is a tasty tasty fight and if JDS were to win, CAIN is out od immediate contention.
Cain was going to get the next shot if the winner of Carwin/Mir were to get injured or couldn't get ready for the fight for some reason.

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote