MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Velasquez Ready For Title Shot? Dana Agrees

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Samborules
Bantamweight

Samborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
I've really learned not to argue with Fedor fans. It's futile.

Listen, Fedor was great and the top of the HW div. a few years ago. He deserves accolades. I think he'd beat most of the old guard that's still around, I think he'd still take Coleman and HH and Nog and would probably beat Randy. He should have done the right thing and joined the UFC, but we know how that worked out.
Forget Fedor, I know you think he stumbled on his 31-1 record and Brock's 4-1 record is a lot more impressive but please answer my question, why is Carwin's record more impressive than Grim's. Pretty simple question, actually. I wait for your answer.
Samborules is offline   Reply With Quote