MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WAR Bisping!!

Thread: WAR Bisping!!
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2010, 05:40 PM   #65 (permalink)
attention
Lightweight

attention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I won't call you biased, but I will call you incorrect. Everyone and their respective mothers gave Wand the third round, even the 'biased nut-huggers' you refer to. It was a very close fight. Both fighters looked good. Mike has nothing to be ashamed of. But there's really no question that Silva took the final round. The only round that's even arguable is the first, which I personally gave to The Count, though Silva had him on the brink of defeat towards the end. Just like in every other round. Hence the win.
This is the fight I saw... there were other exchanges, but they worked out to be pretty equal trades, a jab for a jab, a kick for a kick... but aside from the flurry at the end... I will let these highlights express my point

Note: you can see the 3rd round and the time of each of these exchanges/big misses...

attention is offline   Reply With Quote