MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Axe Murderer from my eyes

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
UFCFAN89
Got Fight?

UFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level now
Good review

I was shocked 2 minutes in because Wand was calm and not his "normal" self. But that last 10 seconds in the first round made my heart pump again. Although I felt Bisping won the first round, I was very pleased with the way Wand's TD defense/sprawls were from the 1st round on. He showed that he can be technical (kicks) and then be aggressive when he needed to.

I think he realized that he had to win this and it was better to get a decision than go for broke with the 1 shot KO (although he showed signs of his old-self late in the 3rd with all those wild right hooks). Now that he got this win, I expect him to be much more aggressive against his next opponent (Sexyama). Can't stress how glad I am that he's back with Cordeiro.