MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Axe Murderer from my eyes

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
michelangelo
Lightweight

michelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to behold
It was far and away Wanderlei's most strategic and technically sound fight in the UFC to date. You could tell this is the type of fight he wanted to fight against Rampage, but for one reason or another, he got sloppy and decided to exchange.

He's since learned his lesson (the hard way), but I believe he's a better fighter for the loss.

Now, if someone could teach him how to throw a straight, snapping jab as his bread and butter punch rather than that looping, "here's my exposed chin" right hook, he'd be in even better shape.

Man, it was exciting seeing him charge forward at the end of rounds 1 and 3 though!
michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote