MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The "Styles Make Fights" Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
JawShattera
Banned

JawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this point
The "Styles Make Fights" Thread

just put down a fighter that you think could beat another fighter due to a bad style matchup

I think out of anyone in the world chuck liddel has the best style to fight fedor,not to say he'd win..

I think josh koscheck could beat hughes-

by decision as long as hughes didnt catch a sub from the bottom. I have never seen hughes score wins from the bottom and i think he would feel uncomfortable there as he's always been such a dominant wrestler. kos by lay and pray. I hate to say or think it. I dont think hughes even if he did avoid the takedown has much better boxing of the two, his strikes standing are not very effective.

I think hughes could beat diego

hughes would be able to effectively control diego with superior wrestlings and pwoerfull grappling and ground and pound.

and diego over kos-

diego's effective boxing skills and relentless pace he keeps would ware on kos, diego by split or unanimous decision.Kos would take down diego but i bet diego does more damage the time this fight is on the feet than kos does laying on him.

i think gsp could beat all ww's

Last edited by JawShattera : 03-18-2007 at 03:21 AM.
JawShattera is offline   Reply With Quote