MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The "Styles Make Fights" Thread
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
The "Styles Make Fights" Thread

just put down a fighter that you think could beat another fighter due to a bad style matchup

I think out of anyone in the world chuck liddel has the best style to fight fedor,not to say he'd win..

I think josh koscheck could beat hughes-

by decision as long as hughes didnt catch a sub from the bottom. I have never seen hughes score wins from the bottom and i think he would feel uncomfortable there as he's always been such a dominant wrestler. kos by lay and pray. I hate to say or think it. I dont think hughes even if he did avoid the takedown has much better boxing of the two, his strikes standing are not very effective.

I think hughes could beat diego

hughes would be able to effectively control diego with superior wrestlings and pwoerfull grappling and ground and pound.

and diego over kos-

diego's effective boxing skills and relentless pace he keeps would ware on kos, diego by split or unanimous decision.Kos would take down diego but i bet diego does more damage the time this fight is on the feet than kos does laying on him.

i think gsp could beat all ww's

Last edited by JawShattera; 03-18-2007 at 03:21 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome