MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Favorite fight camp?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmamasta View Post
Since you put 'favorite', I said 'ATT', because everyone from that camp comes to put on a a show, and almost every single one of them are exciting fighters. They always come to bang, are die-hard fighters, and have the hearts of champions.

If you had said 'What do you think is the best' camp, I would've gone Blackhouse no question. Jackson's a close 2nd, but because of him alone. I believe he's the best coach, but the best 'team' right now would have to be Blackhouse.
That's exactly why I phrased it that way. I didn't want to know who everyone thinks is the best (there'd be like 4 options lol), I want to know who everyone is the biggest fan of. IMO, Blackhouse is by far the best camp, but AKA is still my favorite
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote