MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #461 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Middleweight is speculation still I am a small light heavyweight if I'm off creatine. Jason Macdonald, for example, fills out pretty well at middleweight at 6'3.

Muay Thai -
Skipping, all boxing combos with partner, sparring. Was dominant in sparring but didn't have any quality opponents.

MMA -
More wrestling... defending the single leg, redirecting a double leg and then taking them down, etc. Instead of wrestling at the end I hit the bag for a few rounds. Felt much better, the striking endurance is coming back.

Knee is feeling pretty good, I'm nursing it like a baby. I've committed to heavy sparring next wednesday at the pro gym so hopefully the knee holds up.

Didn't train today. I'm underslept and I seem to be coming down with something, going to cram the Cold FX in and hope it's not the flu. Muay Thai tomorrow!
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote