MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby

Thread: Rugby
View Single Post

Old 02-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #51 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
France are playing phenomenal. Wales are going to have an extremely hard time with this. If we perform as good as Wales can, I think we edge it. However, Wales performing these days seems to only come at 5-10 minute periods and not the full 80 minutes and that is not enough. Another victory like against Scotland is not going to happen. France 25, Wales 13.

Ireland will also have a tough time with England. England are looking very tight this year, whilst Ireland didn't look spectacular against France. I think they'll pick their game up and have a very very close game.

Scotland were one of the best Scotlands I've seen in a while against Italy. That said, so were Italy against England. A home advantage seals the deal for Scotland 16, Italy 9.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote