MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KJ Noons vs Andre Dida one of four added to DREAM 11

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banana Pants
Amatuer

Banana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong wayBanana Pants rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
why did noons go back to boxing anyway? he was building a name for himself in MMA, especially with the shit that went on with Nick Diaz. He would of been a nobody in boxing world just like 99% of all boxers that get paid nothing, Just seemed like it was a waste of time and money for him. Anyway glad to see him back, i expect he will KO Dida in th first, just a way better striker.
Oh my god! You have the greatest Sig and Avatar. Good to see another smart man on these forums.
Shinya Aoki. The REAL #1 LW In The World
Banana Pants is offline   Reply With Quote