MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby

Thread: Rugby
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #53 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
You said it KryOnicle, if the same Welsh side from the 2nd half had played the whole match would have been a grand slam killer. It was a bummer, was pulling for ya. Did you hear Gatland after it was all over? "We have been the architects of our own demise."
The most frustrating match I've ever watched man Half time I was crushed. We literally GAVE 2 tries away. If Wales can ever play a first half like we do a second, we'll start pushing up the rankings again.

Second half was some great Rugby to watch, if Byrnes hadn't of missed touch TWICE I think we would of had another 5-7 points on the board and maybe edged the win.

Why can't we start playing Rugby like that to start with. Fix up a few key errors, and get going early we'd of taken that match easily.

Ah well! Was a great game, and France played well the first half and capatalised on our mistakes. We nearly had another epic come back, but France are not Scotland.

Warren Gatland said it best though.

Can't wait for the games later, Ireland V England is one of my favourite matches of the year. Hoping for a crushing Irish win

Scotland vs Italy is pretty intriguing me as well, both sides have really stepped up their quality of play and I think we'll see a fast paced game today.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote